Proven RecordNumbers Speak Louder Than Words.
97% of our customers said they would recommend us to their friends if they need college admission assistance.
What to expect after you submit your applications? While you are waiting for the results from school you have applied, you can do something to make it happen for your admissions. You may keep in touch with the schools’ admissions officers to know the status of your applications or you can try to get a better TOEFL (or SAT/ACT or GMAT) score if there is still time for it.
- What to do after you apply – advice from University of California
- I submitted my college application, now what?
- How to increase your odds after sending in your application
- Things to do after submitting applications
- Nine-point checklist after submitting your college application
One thing you should keep in mind is that never ever get your parents or agents to call the admission officers. You should contact the admissions officers on your own. Some schools may even think you are cheating in the application if you don’t do everything by yourself.