Source: The following announcement is from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
The Center for International Education (CIE) Study Abroad Scholarship provides awards to degree-seeking undergraduate students at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. These scholarships will be awarded based on financial need and academic merit.
- $750 for mini-term, spring break, and summer programs
- $1,250 for semester programs, academic year and calendar year programs
Who Can Apply?
- Will be in a University of Tennessee, Knoxville study abroad program or a CIE approved study abroad program.
- Will NOT be graduating prior to the start of their study abroad program.
- Will be enrolled full-time in a study abroad program (minimum of 12 hours per semester or 3 during the summer if not participating on a UT Knoxville faculty-directed program).
- Will be receiving academic credit for their study abroad program.
- Will be a degree-seeking undergraduate at the start of their program.
- Is NOT an athlete on full scholarship.
- Have not previously received a CIE Study Abroad Undergraduate Scholarship.
When to Apply?
- Apply early fall semester if you will be studying abroad in the spring semester, calendar year or spring break.
- Apply early spring semester if you will be studying abroad in the mini-term or summer or the following fall semester or academic year.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
Click HERE for more related info from this top national university – the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. According to U.S. News & World Report 2017, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville ranked #103 in “National Universities.