The Ramboll Scholarship is granted by Ramboll in Denmark, and award winners will be revealed at our Student Day events which take place in Copenhagen on 9 May and in Aarhus on 10 May 2017.
Applying for a Ramboll Scholarship can be your first big step towards an international career. To give highly talented students a chance to study abroad, we award three scholarships every year, each valued DKK 25,000 (currently about $3,570 USD).
Application: from 15 February to 17 April 2017
Field of Study
You are studying Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture.
- You are going to study abroad outside of Denmark
- You are a Diploma Engineer on semester 4 – 7 or studying on a Master’s level
- You agree to send Ramboll two travel updates during your stay abroad (a photo and 10 – 15 lines of text or a small video).
How to Apply
You must apply online by April 17, 2017. Applications sent by postal mail or email will not be accepted.
Level of Study: Scholarships are awarded to those who are Diploma Engineer on semester 4 – 7 or studying for master’s degrees.
Link to Online Application: Ramboll Scholarship 2017
Documents for applications:
- Motivated application in English (your motivations for studying abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship)
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- A budget for your study abroad providing a full overview of income and expenses related to your stay
- Diploma or complete grade transcript
- Documentation of acceptance to your host university and starting date
- Documentation that the courses you plan to enroll in award credit at your home university
- Statements from professors or other relevant references if available.
Please contact Ramboll company at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. International students can apply for this scholarship, too.