Lynn University, June 1, 2017
How Lynn University Selects a Candidate
Lynn University announced a new partnership with Next Genius, a Mumbai-based educational initiative that pairs students in India with U.S. colleges based on its annual scholarship competition. The competition engages more than 5,000 students who complete an online critical thinking assessment and personal interview. Lynn will award a full-tuition scholarship to one of its top candidates.
The Next Genius Foundation
Our vision is to identify world changes and connect them with outstanding educational and career opportunities. We hope to establish a community of future leaders who will leave a strong impact on society,” says Dr. Neeraj Mandhana, founder of The Next Genius Foundation.
In addition to Lynn University, Next Genius has also partnered with other American schools-
- Beloit College, Wisconsin;
- Drew University, New Jersey;
- Foothill College, California;
- Juniata College, Pennsylvania;
- Millsaps College, Mississippi;
- Saint Michael’s College, Vermont;
- Texas Christian University, Texas;
- Union College, New York;
- University of Rochester, New York; and
- Wheaton College, Massachusetts.
International Students at Lynn University
According to the Admission Office at Lynn University, the school currently hosts students from 96 different countries. International students make up nearly 25 percent of its total student population.
Lynn University’s Rankings
- “Lynn University twice was recognized as an Apple Distinguished School for innovation, leadership and educational excellence.”
- #504 in “America’s Top (660) Colleges” by Forbes